About four weeks ago, we went to the Baylor Street Art Wall where I had the following conversation with one of the artists:
- Hey! You have a lot of stuff in your suitcase!
- You should see my trunk. I have 10 times more.
- I've never thought that this is so complicated. Are you here on every weekend?
- Yes, pretty much.
- I've never been here. Are the paints changing, or you have to find a free spot every time?
- Yes, they are changing. For the SXSW, city will clean it, and the artists will cover it again.
- Cool. I like this place. I'm sure that I'll come back. Do you mind if I take a picture of you?
...and he pulled on his mask.